Thursday 29 January 2009

The tale of the King

King: My people, I am bored, bring me the mean old ugly witch!
Counselor: But, my liege, what do you want to do with said witch?
K: I'll have her beaten up several times.
C: Is that wise?
K: You are a decoy counselor anyway, you must pretend I do only the right thing.
C: But of course.

Announcer: Here is the mean old witch.
Witch: Your highness, how may I be of service?
K: Oh, you are neither old nor ugly. Indeed you are young and fair.
C: It's just a trick, your majesty.
W: Well, I am not mean either. I guess people like to look down at witches, that's all.
K: Maybe they were confused. Something like "Teen oiled witch" could apply.
W: I ain't oiled.
K: Maybe you were.
W: But I-
K: Silence! I've heard enough. It is my decree that from now on, you should be banished to the Swamp Tower in the Valley of Torture.
W: On what account?
K: Witchery.
C: Witchcraft, my king.
K: That's what I said.
W: I don't want to go there.
K: I care not. Anyway, it's not so bad, it's just that people have been naming places in odd ways.
W: You will regret this decision. I will use my power to turn you into a despicable being, like you really are. Something like a dolphin with a giant clock growing on its head and your fat king legs.
K: What would that be?
W: I guess I'll just use that, I'm short on creativity today.
-POOF!-
K: Oh no! I've been turned!
W: And there's only one way to revert this curse.
K: To find true love?
W: What? No, that's too predictable. Let's make it interesting. What about, finding love-
K: Okay, I could do that.
W: The love of your whole kingdom.
K: Bumer...
W: I'll go to the tower now, I guess.

And so, the King was turned into something hideous. For a long time he tried to become a good king to his people, but he was to weird with the flippers and the clock head thing that he was rarely taken seriously. So, one day, the king killed himself. And the witch was ok with that, but it was an empty victory.

1 comment:

Kluzter Benavides said...

did she go out of the tower?